Thursday, July 11, 2013

Using an ereader for textbooks

This video shares how to transfer ebook selections on to a Kindle e-reader. The narrators walk the user from the search through to the transfer of files to the Kindle from the computer. For those who have never used an e-reader this is a great tutorial.

For me, I use e-read technology frequently with online classes. I usually read the books from the comfort of my computer screen, which worked quite well. Then I got an iPad and a whole new level of convenience in online learning was availed to me. With an ereader I am able to take my texts anywhere my mobile devices go. Even if you don't have a Kindle, this video shows steps which are similar for most ereaders - and, Kindle is an app available on most mobile tablets.

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice introduction for people who aren't accustomed to using an e-reader. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete